- My mom: *calls my name from her room*
- Me: what?
- My mom: *calls me again* come, quick!
- Me: but what do you need?
- My mom: just come here, RUN! FAST!
- Me: *while going to her room* but WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY NEED THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN TELL ME WHAT IS IT-
- Me: *arrives to her room and Thor is on TV*
- My mom: *looks at me innocently*
- Me: ...
- My mom: wanna see it?
- Me: *grinning* ... you really know me well.
Daily Dose of Hiddles
We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one.